Popping by again today to share a card. I took some liberties in CASEing Kim's card that we're featuring at Time Out Challenges. I took my cue from the flowers and clustering and made a CAS one layer card as my twist.
I first stamped the trendy butterfly and masked it before stamping the daisy. I colored the daisy with Chameleon Color Tones alcohol markers, masked it as well, and then stamped the different grunge elements to create a collage mixed media look. I finished the card by stamping the sentiment.
Happy to share that my little stamp company, STAMPlorations, is this week's sponsor at Addicted to Stamps and More and it's CAS week over there. Check out the gorgeous projects that the ATSM design team members created and then link up your CAS cards.
I'm linking up my card to these fun challenges:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - April Showers and/or Spring Flowers
- Simon Says Monday Challenge - A is for... (***mine is the April birth flower: the daisy***)
- Crafty Cardmakers and More #136 - Wings
- Card Mania Challenge #67 - Flowers
- Just Us Girls #287 - Spring
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)