Friday, April 10, 2015

Paper craft project no. 347: Amazing you one layer card


Happy Friday! Here's a graphic one layer card I made for today's Inspiration Project post at the STAMPlorations blog. If you love to CASE, we've got the Inspiration CASE Playground where you can link up your CASE projects. It's open until May 5th and there's a $15 gift certificate up for grabs for one lucky CASE player. We also highlight some of the best CASEs.

I got inky and graphic with my card: I stamped the trendy butterflies in bold colors, masking as I went along. With the butterflies still masked, I created a collage background using a few mixed media grunge stamps. I finished the card by stamping my sentiment (I combined words from this set and this set.

Linking up my card to these fun challenges:


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forge to smile :o)

~Shery

9 comments:

  1. Wow I loved the busy stamped background and the bold butterflies on it ! Amazing One layered card Shery !

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yet another amazing one-layer card!!!! Fabulous colors - just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pop of color against the black bg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this card. I loved your thank you card and now to see it in another form rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah---mazing! Love the background and the masked butterfly strip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your text background and bright bold butterflies Shery. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb!!! Love those bold reds against newsprint :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous stamping! Love the popping colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...